Yes, and the person will need to create one if they are new to Ticketmaster. If they already have an account, they can log in to their Ticketmaster account and follow the steps to accept the transferred tickets.
Articles in this section
- Is Ticket Transfer available for every event?
- Is it necessary for the recipient of the transferred ticket(s) to have a Ticketmaster account?
- How do I transfer ticket(s)?
- How do I accept transferred ticket(s)?
- I've changed my mind. Can I cancel transferred ticket(s)?
- Do I have to transfer all of my tickets?
- How do I know if the transferred ticket(s) have been accepted?
- I received a ticket via Ticket Transfer, can I get a refund should the event is cancelled?