There is a time limit applied to all transactions as they’re progressed through the ticket purchasing stages. This time limit gives all fans an equal opportunity to secure tickets for the event. Remember to keep track of time and move through the processing pages as quickly as possible. When you have exceeded the time limit, any tickets in your cart will be removed and you will need to reload the purchase page and try again.
Articles in this section
- Where can I purchase tickets?
- I want to purchase tickets. Why is there a ticket limit?
- Why is there time limit to purchase tickets online?
- Am I able to choose specific seats when purchasing online?
- Why am I seeing a credit card error at checkout?
- I received an error during my transaction. Did my booking go through?
- Does my child need a ticket?
- How to book wheelchair accessible and companion seats?
- What is a booking fee and how much are the ticket delivery charges?